Thursday, September 15, 2016

Top Ten Fall Nail Color Trends


As we all know, every season brings along its own special touch, flavor and style, now that summer is over, halloween is about to come knocking, you certainly don't wanna miss out, so check out my personal top ten  fall nail color selection, hope you like it guys.

#1 OPI Nail Polish, An Affair In Red Square


O.P.I Nail Lacquer, An Affair In Red nail polish
This new OPI Nail Polish, An Affair In Red Square collection is the talk of the town, although it does not fit the upcomming halloween occasion, it is still one of the bestselling shade in the O.P.I nail lacquer collection. Simply click the link above the image if you would like to buy this product.

Pros;  Dries quickly
          Does not leave brush strokes
Cons: Not easily removed

#2 Smith & Cult Lovers Creep Nail Polish
Smith and cult "lovers creep" fall 2016 nail lacquer collection is exceptional from my point of view, not only is it beautiful and sexy, its dark shade of red features a shiny finish, does'nt chip and last longer than some brands.

Pros:Long lasting, Great quality, Dries easily.
       
Cons; The bottles are slightly larger than your regular nail polish bottles making it difficult to store in most nail polish racks.
To experience its luxurios colors fully, you need to use the brands protective base and top coating which is a problem for most people because you have to purchase them seperately.

#3 ZOYA Urban Grunge One Coat Nail Polish

 

Ths is a sneak peak of the complete unreleased Zoya urban grunge 2016 sampler fall collection, I am in love with these colors! The one problem I had with this was that I was unable to purchase each bottle seperatly on amazon to test them out and give you my honest feedback.
But I am confident from what I have seen on other sites after researching this product therefore, I can say that you will be satisfied if you do decide to get it.
 
If you would like to get the colors seperatly than you can use the link below, which is the official Zoya website, also you would be able to see how it will look on. Zoya.com
 
I know, I know! You might be thinking to yourself right now "ok! That's enough red for one post, but please bear with me guys, because this color is truly amazing! The crimson-wrapped berry "maki me happy" is my favorite in the Essie fall 2016 nail polish collection, watch the video below to see for yourself! Apply 2 coats for best results.
 

 
To get the rest of the 2 not mentioned here click this link guysEssie
 
 
 
I dare you to say that this is not real beauty! Such luxurious colors, my spirits were lifted just by looking at these, I am not a fan of glitter but these are stunning. The JINsoon tout ensemble fall 2016 collection is combination of art and fashion, creating a whimsically texture. As soon as I can get my hands on these guys I will surely update this post to let you know what I think about it.
 
The ILNP Juliette - Rose Gold Holographic Nail Polish fall collection may look too sparkly for your taste but that is not the case, after applying this polish it took on just the right shade with a beautiful glittery finish. This polish is a high quality, long lasting and removes easily too. So far I am giving this a 9/10.
 
Dior Vernis Gel Shine and Long Wear Nail Lacquer is the first couture gel-effect nail polish that provides you with glass-like shine. I did not buy this product so I cannot honestly tell you that it is the best out there, but from the images, videos and research I've done, I feel confident enough to reccommend it to you. Just apply 2 coats and you will be just fine. I love the color so it's an 8/10 for me guys.
 
 
 
I really dont know why this is selling soo cheap on amazon at $3.63, as far as I'm concerned, this is one of the best colors in the OPI Washington DC 2016 fall collection! This rich vibrant color can be worn  practically on any occasion, both day and night. One thing I liked best about this polish was that it dried really fast, and the color is about 95% as seen in the picture. To get the best results, try applying 2 coats, worked out great for me.
 
 
When I look at this color, the only image that come's to mind is of a beautiful, sexy, young french movie star sitting at a bar, sipping a glass of martini, looking all glamorous in a silk white top with diamonds sparkling from her ears, chest, wrist and wearing this nail polish! OMG sorry I got carried away. All I can say is that I love it!
The ILNP Black Orchid - Deep Burgundy / Plum Vampy Holographic Nail Polish is fast drying, high quality and long lasting, it does'nt chip and is getting allot of great reviews on amazon so far, from my point of view, I can say that you won't be gambling away you money on this one. I give it a 10/10.
 
I am thinking about getting one of these for the halloween, if I do, I will update this post with new images.
On this note, I take my leave guys, I hope you enjoyed this post and please leave your comments below and I will reply as soon as I can. Wishing you all a happy scary halloween.
 
 
Note:Please be informed that I earn commissions from some of the links in this post as an affiliate.





1 comment:

  1. I just want to thank you for sharing your information and your site or blog this is simple but nice Information I’ve ever seen i like it i learn something today. Personalised Womens Wallet

    ReplyDelete